- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a credit or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Hair colour, chemicals, and goods that are intimate or sanitary nature (including if hair extensions have been opened). Additional non-returnable items include gift cards.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Late or missing refunds
- We only offer refunds for damaged or faulty goods and strictly not for change of mind.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to make an exchange or return for a credit please first contact email@example.com and we will review your order, all returns are evaluated on a case by case basis.
Faulty or damaged items
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: Unit 20/22 Hudson Avenue Castle Hill NSW 2154 or you can present the item in our showroom.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- If the item you receive is damaged or faulty please contact us and we will review you order and address each claim on a case by case basis, for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org